Greetings from Brazil!

Hier kann jeder etwas von sich selber erzählen!

Moderatoren: smitty, HAM-Moderatoren

Antworten
PP-VRA
Lieblings-Spot: SBCF

Greetings from Brazil!

Beitrag von PP-VRA »

Hello,

My name is Flávio and I'm from Brazil. As mostly of you guys, I have aviation as a huge passion. During my free time, I like to do aviation photography and collect diecast models. Probably, during the end of this year, I might be moving to Germany, for a post graduation study.

I've been a frequent visitor of this website for some months. My friend jewelzdaone told me about it.

I hope to be able to contribute with the board!

Mit freundlichen grüßen! :D

P.s.: Sorry about my poor english.
Flávio

My photos
Felipe Garcia
Lieblings-Spot: KJFK
Wohnort: Groß Borstel - fast am RWY 05/23 *fg* / Hamburg <-> Hannover <-> HAJ

Re: Greetings from Brazil!

Beitrag von Felipe Garcia »

No your english is great and i welcome you in this round of crazy aviation freaks :D

Bienvenido a bordo! boas-vindas!
Bild

Bild
A345
Lieblings-Spot: HAM

Beitrag von A345 »

Saludos oder so!
Flavio, are you seriously moving to cold, wet Germany, where people are never laughing and everything has to be in strict order? 8)

Welcome on board :D

Lars
Bild
Engel07
Lieblings-Spot: FRA

Beitrag von Engel07 »

Hola Flávio!

Bienvenido a bordo!

Muchos saludos… Ute

p.s.: Hablas español o portugués?
Kann man lächelnd in eine Zukunft schauen, wenn die Augen der Vergangenheit voll Tränen sind???
Flyairbus340
Lieblings-Spot: ZRH

Beitrag von Flyairbus340 »

PP-VRA hat geschrieben:Hello,

My name is Flávio and I'm from Brazil. As mostly of you guys, I have aviation as a huge passion. During my free time, I like to do aviation photography and collect diecast models. Probably, during the end of this year, I might be moving to Germany, for a post graduation study.

I've been a frequent visitor of this website for some months. My friend jewelzdaone told me about it.

I hope to be able to contribute with the board!

Mit freundlichen grüßen! :D

P.s.: Sorry about my poor english.
Bienvenido en este foro. Aqui podrás compartir tus fotos de aviones con nosotros. Que bien que seas del extranjero. Soy de Canadá, un poco más en el norte del continente :wink:
Welcome here in this forum. I don't know if you can read Spanish aswell, but don't hesitate to share your pictures from your country, 't would be nice to see.
Viel Spass hier im Forum, und ich hoffe, dein Aufenhalt in Deutschland gefällt dir!
Aujourd'hui, je saisis ma chance et je fonce vers l'avenir! Reste à savoir ce que l'avenir très très proche me réserve :)
PP-VRA
Lieblings-Spot: SBCF

Beitrag von PP-VRA »

Felipe, Lars, Ute & Flyairbus340, thanks a lot for the welcome messages! It is a huge honor for me to be part of this community. I just need things to calm down on work so I can participate more frequently at the board.

Felipe, regarding the crazy aviation freaks - which I'm one - I once read a quote related to aviation that was quite funny. It is something like that:"My mom says I'm addicted to aviation. I just tell her there are worse vices out there". :lol:

Lars, moving to Germany will be quite a change for me, but, regarding the weather, I think that I will be fine, hehehe. I can't stand the heat. I'm such a huge fan of the winter season. So, as you guys have a more chilly weather than Brazil, things will be very pleasant to me, hehehe.

Ute, obrigado! Here in Brazil, nós falamos português. :D

Obrigado Flyairbus340. Devido ao fato do espanhol ser similar ao português, consigo entender perfeitamente. I will be posting some photos that I took at Confins (SBCF) and Guarulhos (SBGR) in the next few days. I just need to edit them first, hehehe.

Take care!
Flávio

My photos
Antworten